Boarding Services and Amenities
We have 17 highly maintained dog kennels and an outdoor exercise yard as well as multiple cat cages located in a quiet area of the clinic to reduce any stress.
Highly trained Veterinarians on staff to deal with any medical needs as well as any transient problems that may occur during their stay. In addition any elective procedures (nail trims, dental care) may be requested and accommodated to the best of our abilities during your pets stay.
- Food and water provided
- Multiple potty breaks
- All kennels and cages are air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter
- Veterinarian monitored
- All pets are given a comfy blanket for a bed
- Music for background calming effect
- Kennels are large enough to fit 1-3 dogs depending on breed
- Cages are large enough to fit 1-2 cats
- We will try to accomodate for any special requests
- Dog $12/day
- Cat $10/day
Multiple pets staying the in the same cage receives a $2 discount on each pet
Some specialty pets accepted, call for more information
Drop offs can happen any time during our normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm or Saturday 8:00am to 12:30pm
All pets must be current on their vaccinations. This includes Rabies and Distemper Vaccines which can be administered at the time of the visit.
The clinic holds the right to treat at the owner’s expense any pet who is admitted with fleas or ticks. We will treat the pet with our veterinarians recommended products, Bravecto, Comfortis, Capstar or Advantix.